The "Quotes from the God-Mind Books" is from the book "The Truth That Goes Unclaimed," Chapter 6, titled: I want to live life to the utmost, but how do I claim this goal?
We hear from Enoch. There are nine references to Enoch in the Old Testament in the book of Genesis, and there are four references in the New Testament. Enoch was named as the seventh generation after Adam, and he was the father of Methuselah. In Paul's letter to the Hebrews 11:5, he mentions Enoch. "By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was attested as having pleased God."
"...Enoch gave himself to the God he knew then, to his truth as he knew truth then. And when he teamed up in this wholehearted way, he experienced new thoughts, new experiences, new happiness. He then raised his conception of God to the unlimited and all powerful God that he should not fear, but respond to with love. Then he united with those who talked to him from this next plane to teach him that the truth he wanted was still to come. Enoch opened himself to this truth to become the powerful spirit that wanted only to bring people to the same understanding he had about God."
Enjoy the sampling below from our Brotherhood messenger Enoch!
With blessings ... Connie
The Way to Become One With Truth
- by Enoch
• "To become one with God we must be our true selves, not persons who unify with the present social order or who want power over others. To become God's own, you must let go of self, meaning you must let go of those thoughts that point you toward earth‑mind thinking. This thinking has only a limited value because it will not last long enough for you to find the ultimate satisfaction you seek."
• "Teamed up with God, you cannot fail. Then you have power, great joy, wonderful freedom to be and to do whatever you wish. Can you think that big? Join with me, who is part of the Brotherhood, to let me help you open your mind. Give me your best thought on God. There! Think you want to know more? I hear your thoughts. Understand that I know you desire to make this growth."
• "Give me your honest thought about what you want to be and to do. Again enter your temple with your goals, your dreams, your entire growth plans. We will go over these, you and I. Then we will lift them up to God by way of the channel that I will help you build to God‑mind. Your truth center will take these goals and dreams into its concern. Now you will receive the truth that will show you how to accomplish them. Do not be afraid of this procedure. There must be a procedure if you are to understand fully."
• "People need a procedure they can understand. Simply thinking that you will give your goals to God may not be clear enough. 'How do you do this?' you think. 'How will I lift them? In a bucket, an elevator?' But God knows how hard it is for you in earth life to grab hold of abstract concepts; therefore, He teaches you by way of this Counselor, this Brotherhood. That is my message to you."
The Brotherhood of God continues:
• "Banding together with us brings you power because the Brotherhood holds the key to your soul growth. We understand your need to have an open channel to God‑mind, and we provide you with that channel. Then you enter into the work of soul growth."
• "Now, hold that thought in its reality in whatever way is best for you. The energy of the Universe that God will enter on your behalf will take this thought into reality. For some people this happens entirely too slowly, but for others it sometimes happens entirely too fast. The rate of producing thought into reality is governed only by your true understanding of how this wonderful energy works. You will get more control as time and experience teach you. Believe in this message, for without a demonstration, there will be no further hope of getting you to read the rest of this book, or of getting you to understand further truth."
• "Believe in our work, the Brotherhood's work and in God's work. Believe, too, in your own ability to work this demonstration through. Team up with us to make this happen. Give it your total concentration. Give us your ear, your time, your entity who wants so much to become one with God and manifest the good thoughts approved by God."
• "Our thoughts will be with you all as you work to grasp what we teach here. You have more help than you can imagine. God's spirits abound on this side, and they know how to help you. Teaming up with us will help you over the hurdles, take you to the core of the demonstration, reach the goals you have set. Team up, then, to arrive at your destination."