If you study to become a specialist in marketing, it’s likely that you’ll have to write a dissertation related to this field. In order to compose a paper that will have a real value, it’s important to select a narrow and meaningful topic. If you’re struggling with finding a suitable study area, a list of topics generated by professionals in marketing should help you.
A List of Great Ideas for a Marketing Dissertation
- Ways for retailers to deal with the polygamous behavior of their customers.
- The effect of the product availability on the brand image.
- The product type and factors that have the influence on direct selling.
- The impact of language on the brand identity.
- Factors that motivate buyers to pass marketing messages.
- Different ways for companies to customize their production.
- Conveying the brand image in a mobile marketing environment.
- Price adjustment strategies in an offline environment.
- The effectiveness of banner advertising on social networks.
- The influence of cause-related marketing campaigns on the behavior of buyers.
- The impact of innovations on sustaining brands.
- The difference of prospecting methods in an offline and online environment.
- The influence of Scottish culture on the massive sales of Scottish whiskey around the world.
- The effect of gender on the selective distortion among the buyers of luxuries.
Where to Get Help with Selecting a Topic
If it’s very difficult for you to come up with an outstanding marketing dissertation topic, you may approach the following sources for assistance:
- Your advisor.
- Your university friends.
- Competent academic writers.
Although this person won’t provide you with a specific topic that you’ll be able to research, they’ll tell you about different interesting directions that you may focus on to generate good narrow ideas.
It’s likely that you have a friend who is more skilled in writing academic papers and generating topics for them. You may ask such a student to provide you with some ideas related to marketing. They should be glad to help you.
You may find a freelancer on the Internet who specializes in writing research papers and theses in marketing. You may pay them to provide you with a list of outstanding and original topics for your project.
Remember that while choosing a topic for your thesis is a very important step, it’s only the beginning. Make sure to allocate enough time to conduct a proper study and write a strong paper. To get the highest score for your project, you’ll also have to defend it successfully.